Assessment of the impact of policies and measures
Policy plans put in place to reduce energy consumptions and emissions require impact assessments. ECONOTEC performs this assessment measures:
- Ex Post: to validate the impact of a policy carried out;
- Ex Ante: to assess the trajectory of policies aimed at achieving a particular goal.
This evaluation is accompanied by:
- The establishment of indicators, prior to the policy, to ensure a regular monitoring and the effectiveness of the measure, and a to be able to propose adjustments where necessary;
- Sensitivity analyses to determine the application limits of the measures analysed;
- The development of cost curves, to help choosing the most effective measures;
- The development of tools allowing the applicant to test himself sensitivities on the measures to be implemented.
- Sustainable Energy Management Plan of the Walloon Region;
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans for the Walloon Region;
- Indicators for Brussels Environment;
- Tools for the Walloon Region, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg;
- Evaluation of measures of the federal climate policy.